Coping with the aftermath of a fire is emotionally and financially draining, not to mention incredibly time-consuming. Employing our services will take the strain away from you, and make a real difference to the ultimate outcome of your claim. Our involvement speeds up the claim process and ensures you get exactly what you are entitled to, leaving you to concentrate on your family.
Why use us
We take control of the situation so that your insurance company can’t dictate how your home is dealt with. Our specialist team have years of experience of negotiating and managing household fire claims. We prepare the paperwork and oversee the entire project, including supervising the works to your property, and make sure that you and your family are rehoused in suitable accommodation during this process. We support and advise you through every step, and are always available to answer your questions.
What we do for you
- Organise emergency works to secure your property and protect it from further damage.
- Prepare, present and negotiate your whole claim, including all issues concerning the building, contents and alternative accommodation.
- Co-ordinate your insurer and their loss adjusters to make sure you get the settlement that you are entitled to, whether that’s reinstatement or cash.
- Identify the full extent of the damage, including that beyond the visible part. The effects of heat, smoke and water can often be worse than those caused by flames, leaving you with long-term problems if not treated correctly.
- Help you choose and appoint specialist surveyors and contractors, avoiding the insurance companies’ supply chains, which might not operate in your best interests. We supervise these parties through to the conclusion of the project, making sure everything is included and there are no surprises.
- Arrange like-for-like accommodation while construction work goes on.
- Ensure that disaster cleaning companies do a safe and thorough job to give you peace of mind when the claim is finished.
Get in touch
To find out more about what we can do for you, contact us now for a free consultation. Send us an email with your name, preferred contact details and basic information about your case, or call our 24/7 helpline on 0844 544 1699.