Dealing with the aftermath of a storm is likely to put your business under unprecedented pressure which can be hard to cope with unless you have the support of a team of professionals.
Why Use Our Experts
Our team of insurance specialists has a vast amount of experience dealing with business claims relating to storm damage. They are widely recognised as one of the best teams in the country which means they will get you the proper compensation you are entitled to.
We will work in your interests, unlike insurers who will use their expertise to challenge your claim and minimise the payment they give you.
Using our services will also help you avoid a long drawn out process because we will be completely dedicated to your case, freeing up your time to manage other aspects of your recovery.
See what our clients say
How We Will Help You
Our comprehensive insurance consultancy service will look after all aspects of your recovery including:
- Supervising emergency works to repair any damage to your property and ensuring it is secure before you move back in.
- Negotiating your claim and any issues relating to your building, contents and business interruption.
- Getting insurers to accept liability as soon as possible, so we can arrange interim payments to maintain your cash flow.
- Scrutinising your policy wording and advising you on any issues which may affect liability, such as compliance with warranties and conditions.
- Coordinating your insurer and their loss adjusters, to make sure you get the settlement that you are entitled to, whether that’s reinstatement or cash.
- Demonstrating the economic viability of ‘increased costs of working’ coverage.
- Overseeing any repair work to your property to ensure you get high quality results.
- Helping you choose and appoint your own specialist surveyors, rather than using the insurance company’s supply chains, since they are unlikely to work in your best interests. We’ll even supervise these parties throughout the project.
- Appointing the necessary experts, such as our in house surveyors, to identify the full extent of the damage, so you don’t face issues in the long run. Storms often cause structural damage that requires expert examination.
- Ensuring that disaster cleaning companies do a safe and thorough job to give you peace of mind when the claim is finished.
In addition to this, our qualified loss assessors will quantify your stock, contents and other material losses. Our chartered surveyors will investigate building damage and our chartered accountants will compile your business interruption claim to make sure you get everything you’re entitled to, so you can return to normal without delay.
We as a club firmly believe that without your input we would never have seen the insurance claim pay out that we did
More case studies
The whole process was a mine field but with you on board it was one less headache at a time of extreme stress for everyone involved with the club. I would not hesitate in recommending your company.