Uncovering the full extent of the damage flooding can cause to a property needs specialist knowledge, which is essential to making sure your home is safe to live in again.
Why Use Us
Getting compensation from an insurance company is rarely easy, especially since insurers often pay claimants as little as possible.
Our team of specialists have a vast amount of experience dealing with flood insurance claims, so no matter what caused the flooding at your home, we can help.
We will help make things easier for you and ensure you get the proper compensation you need to restore your property.
See what our clients say
How We Will Help You
From the moment you contact us, we will be on hand to help whenever you need us. Our experienced team of professionals will:
- Organise emergency works, including pumping out water, to secure your property and protect it from further damage.
- Manage all correspondence with your insurer and their loss adjusters to make sure you get the settlement that you are entitled to, whether that’s reinstatement or cash.
- Prepare, present and negotiate your whole claim, including issues concerning the building, contents and alternative accommodation.
- Investigate the flooding thoroughly to identify the full impact it has had, including any damage that is not visible, so you won’t encounter problems in the long term.
- Help you choose and appoint specialist surveyors and contractors, so you can avoid the insurance companies’ suppliers.
- Supervise the entire restoration of your property to make sure everything necessary is done properly and there are no surprises.
- Arrange appropriate like-for-like alternative accommodation for you and your family.
- Ensure disaster cleaning companies do a safe and thorough job to give you peace of mind when the claim is finished.